The UPTH Internship interview/screening examination is coming up soonest. Are you about writing the examination? Then you need to purchase the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital past question papers and start preparing accordingly.
This past question will go a long way to boost your intellect and prepare you towards the examination. The essence of this past question paper is to reveal the nature and how the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital set their internship examination. Candidates who possess this material are definitely one step ahead of others.
Be guided that this past question is not auto generated but the real and up to date past questions. We have also gone far and wide to solve each questions. See sample question contained in the material below;
1. Which of the following food substance is digested in the stomach?
B. fats and oils
C. fats and proteins
D. carbohydrates and fats.
2. The conversion of excess amino acids into urea occurs in the
3. Where is the food stored in a yam plant?
C. Adventious Root
D. Tap root.
4. Growing yam tendrils climb for support. This growth response is
5. The functional unit of a mammalian kidney is the
A. malphigian capsule
6. The glottis is the opening which leads to the
How to Purchase UPTH Internship Past Questions and Answers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nsisong Ene
Account Number: 0258731722
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 09063113533 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.