The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission to study in University University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) that the list of admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 session has been released on JAMB CAPS.
Below are the procedures on how to check your admission status
How To Check Admissions Status On JAMB CAPS
- Visit JAMB website by clicking on https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility/Login, input you email address and password to login and access your dashboard
- If you are unable to login (password error) click on forget password and input your email address you use in registering your JAMB. A new password will be sent to via your email address
- Scroll down and click on ‘Check Admission Status’,
- Click on ‘Access My CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
If you are having difficulties to Accept, please use Chrome browser and change your user agent to Desktop site
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Important : Not all Departments might have been uploaded on the CAPS, so don’t be offended when other people’s shows ADMITTED or ADMISSION IN PROGRESS, while yours is showing NOT ADMITTED.
you are advised to keep on checking…
We wish you Best of Luck
Congratulations to the admitted ones!!!