Do you need UNIBEN Post UTME past questions and answers to prepare for the forthcoming University of Benin aptitude test? We have compiled the original and up to date University of Benin past question papers for you. The past question papers will help you prepare for the aptitude test.
Why You Need UNIBEN Post UTME Past Question Papers
You need this past question more than any other text to pass the screening test with flying colors. The past question paper will serve as a study guide for while preparing for the exams. Most questions you see on the past question paper will surely be repeated either direct or rephrased because University of Benin likely repeat past questions. The past question is available for all the categories, Art, Science and Commercial.
1. Good citizens should take the part of government when it is being attached by the foreign press.
(A) Speak in support of
(B) Explain the part played by
(C) Act like a representative of
(D) Emphasize the progress made by
(E) Outline the virtues of.
2. The Principal of my school has a variety of peculiarities. The most conspicuous is the way he gesticulates when making a serious point.
(A) Shows anxiety when making a serious point
(B) Breaks down when talking seriously
(C) Uses his hands and arms as a sign
(D) Bows his head in humility
(E) Shakes his head from one side to the other.
3. He heard the loud noise of the huge air-raid siren.
4. One of the stages of the creative process is the incubation period. This refers to the period when.
(A) The idea is firmly fixed through repetition
(B) The person suddenly comes upon the idea
(C) The persons thinks over the idea
(D) The idea yields concrete results
(E) The idea given up.
5. When a man is immune to an illness, he is
(A) Opposed to it
(B) Attached to it
(C) Hated by it
(D) Protected against it
(E) Addicted to it.
6. The two boxers were neck and neck up till the sixth round but in the seventh and final round, the bigger one lost ground.
(A) Could no longer stand on his feet
(B) Failed to maintain his position
(C) Was beaten
(D) Became dizzy
(E) Became a punching bag.
How to Purchase UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nsisong Ene
Account Number: 0258731722
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 09063113533 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.