Passing the Oil and Gas exams has been a tough task for past candidates who failed to recognize the importance of the INEC past question papers. I mean, how would you possibly think of passing an exams you have not written before without getting the past question papers to see how questions are being set and also the area of concentration?
Oil and Gas Screening Test Past Questions and Answers
In the years past, a lot of candidates who got our past question papers has been giving a lot of testimonies. We have compiled the original and up to date Oil and Gas past questions and also answer all the questions with the correct answers. The past question paper will be of great assistance to you in the long run because most questions contained in here are always repeated either directly or rephrased. It will also help you to understand the nature of the exams and which angle questions are brought from. See sample Questions below;
1. Which materials among the ones listed below can cause a class B fire?
A. Wood, paper, cloth
B. Metal, Dry leaves, Tree branches
C. Gasoline, oil, grease
D. Electrical equipment, House hold garbage
2. You are standing security guard/proprietary private security officer inside a department store and you observe two men coming out of a bar across the street. T hey start to fight. you should:
A. Call and gather up all other security staff in the store as a show of strength
B. Make an announcement over the store’s public address system to warn the customers
C. Go over and try to break up the fight.
D. Call the police if you can remain at your post.
3. In order to maintain a good working relationship with the local law enforcement, you should:
A. All the other three answers are correct
B. Never play “cop.”
C. Cooperate with local law enforcement.
D. Once the local law enforcement is present, you must obey their directions.
4. While on patrol in a shopping mall you come across a disabled person having problems with their wheelchair. Wh at will you do?
A. Since the person is obstructing the free flow of mall traffic, move the wheel chair to the side
B. Help the person with the needed assistance
C. Call the police since they are better equipped to handle this kind of situations
D. Recommend a better brand of wheel chair which will have less problems
5. While you are on your patrol, you come across an injured person. He refuses your offer to help even after you assure him that you are trained in first aid. What is your best course of action under this situation?
A. Provide the medical care without the consent of the person
B. Since the person refused your help, just note down the incident on your incident report, and indicate that you offered to assist the person
C. Call police to request for an ambulance and medical help and wait until the help arrives
D. Call police to report the incident and then go back to your station
How to Purchase Oil and Gas Exams Past Questions and Answers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000)
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nsisong Ene
Account Number: 0258731722
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 09063113533 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.