You can get the original and up to date LUTH School of Nursing past question papers from us today. It is important for candidates who are about to write the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) entrance examination for purchase and have a copy of the past question so as to help them prepare for the exams.
LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) past question papers are compilation of past questions that was conducted for other candidates in the past years. Questions contained in here are questions that was repeated of at least 3 times. We have gone far to solve all the questions leaving you with no stress of finding the answers yourself.
This past question papers will guide you on how to prepare for the forthcoming exams, questions to expect and also the area of concentration. See sample questions below;
LUTH School of Nursing Sample Questions
1. The literary device used in line on is known as
2. Lines one and two are examples of
3. The subject matter of J. P. Clark’s “Agbor Dancer” is
(b) The value of African culture
(c) The need to educate Africans
4. The tone of Kofi Awoonnor “I will pronounce you name” is that of
5. A story exemplifying a moral thesis, in which animals talk and act like human being is called
(a) The anecdote
(b) A parable
(c) An examplum
(d) A fable
6. The epilogue in a literary composition is
(a) At the beginning
(b) In the middle
(c) At the end
(d) just before the ends.
7. What is the material used for foreign ink through a silk mesh during the process of the silk screen printing called?
(d) Masking tape
8. What would you call a ceramic wave that is friend but not glazed?
(a) Weather wave
(b) Biscuit wave
(c) Green wave
(d) Dina wave
9. In what branch of Art is throwing used?
10 Which of the following best qualifies a good poster?
How to Purchase LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nsisong Ene
Account Number: 0258731722
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 09063113533 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.