The real and up to date LUTH internship past questions and answers is now available in our store. Follow the procedures below to get a copy.
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital internship examination is coming up soonest and as such, candidates are to prepare for the exams. This exams will determine if you will be successful in the internship programme or not.
The LUTH internship past questions will help you understand the nature of the examination you are about to write especially if it is your first time. The questions contained in the past question papers might be repeated in the forthcoming exams. See sample questions below;
1. In which of the following media would sound waves travel faster?
2. Which of the following phenomena is the practical evidence for the existence of the continual motion of molecules?
A. Translational motion
B. Rotational motion
C. Brownian motion
D. Oscillatory motion.
3. Each of the following physical quantitied is classified as a vector of scalar quantity. Which of the classifications is connect?
A. Electric potential (vector)
B. Momentum (scalar)
C. Gravitational field intensity (scalar)
D. magnetic flux density (vector)
4. The friction which exists between two layers of liquid in relative motion is called
B. surface tension
5. Which of the following simple machines is a second class lever?
A. Wheel barrow
C. claw hammer
6. Which of the following types of motion does a body undergo when acted upon by a couple?
How to Purchase LUTH Internship Past Questions Papers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nsisong Ene
Account Number: 0258731722
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 09063113533 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.