The Holborn scholarship past questions and answers was created for the benefit of candidates who are about writing the forthcoming Holborn scholarship examination. If you are among this category then you need to purchase a copy of this material.
Passing any exams has not been really successful with the aid of past question papers. Past questions and answers gives you a foresight of what you are going to be facing in the examination hall. Candidates who purchased our past question papers years past have given testimonies about how it helped them in the Holborn examination.
This past question papers contains questions gotten from previous Holborn examination. Note that we do not generate these questions but they are real and confirmed past questions from the organization.
1. What was the number of UK flights booked as a percentage of the Malaysian flights if UK flights booked is 20% of the total Europe flights?
2. A 10 % discount is offered to flights to Hong Kong booked between January and March. What was the total cost of all flights to Hong Kong in the period January to March?
E) Cannot Say
3. How many more flights were booked?
4. A student bought 3 notebooks and 1 pen for N35. After misplacing these items, she again bought 2 note books and 2 pens, all of the same type for N30. What is the cost of a pen?
5. If the simple interest on N2, 000 after 9 months is N6, at what rate per annum is the interest charged?
6. A man bought a television set on hire purchase for N25, 000 out of which he paid N10,000. If he is allowed to pay the balance in eight equal installments, find the value of each Installment.
How to Purchase Holborn Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nsisong Ene
Account Number: 0258731722
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 09063113533 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.