FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – PDF Download | Download the original and up to date Federal University of Technology, Owerri post UTME past question papers.
Welcome to the best past question selling website in Nigeria. We deliver your order within 5 minutes after your payment have been received and cleared by our admin.
FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To pass the Federal University of Technology, Owerri aptitude test which is coming up soonest, you need to purchase and have a copy of the FUTO past question, read and study them intensively. We have taken time to compile the past questions from various years into a PDF file which you can easily download into your phone or computer. The past questions have been solved and given the appropriate answers. See sample questions below;
1. According to the author, the pains of old age can made more bearable if one
(a) is sufficiently wealthy
(b) is well educated
(c) understands sciences
(d) has inherited good genes
2. The chief advantages in being young according to the passage is that one has
(a) Strength and good health
(b) time to enjoy life without weakness
(c) future years in which to acquire knowledge
(d) prospect of avoiding troubles of old age.
3. The winter of one’s life according to the passage most nearly means
(a) Years of illness and bad health
(b) Times of misfortunes and bad luck
(c) Youth and its normal ignorance
(d) Old age and its infirmities
4. Which of the following is the most striking characteristics of the language in the above passage?
(a) Rich use of figure of speech
(b) abstract diction and argument
(c) unusually complex verbal structures
(d) simple and direct sentences.
5. The diligence of the man contrast with… of the wife
6. A generous man is not expected to marry a……… woman
7. While Osawe met with…… in the competition Roli met with fiasco
How to Purchase FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: WEMA Bank
Account Name: Mohammed Mohammed
Account Number: 7827459165
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 08149809552 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.