Are you searching for where to purchase the real and complete Federal Government Scholarship (FSB) past questions and answers? Search no more you are at the right place.
The Federal Government Scholarship is about to conduct a screening exams for candidates who submitted applications against the scholarship award. The screening test will determine your success in the scholarship award and as such, you are expected to score very high to be considered for the scholarship.
FSB Past Questions and Answers PDF
We have compiled the FSB past question papers from various years in the past into one pdf file which you can easily download in to your phone or computer for easy access.
The past question consist of questions that may likely be repeated in the forthcoming screening test either direct or rephrased. To pass the Federal Government Scholarship Board aptitude test, you need to get this past question papers and study them intensively.
1. A trader makes a loss of 15% when selling an article. Find the ratio, selling price: cost
2. A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average
(b) x+ ykmh-1/3
(c) x+2 ykmh-1
(d) 2x+ ykmh-1/3
3. The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
4. A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make? [Take π=22/7]
5. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
6. A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
(a) 45 years`
(b) 48 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 74 years
7. If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
8. If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
9. The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
How to Purchase Federal Government Scholarship Past Questions Papers
Price: Two Thousand Naira Only
Make a payment of N2000 to the account below;
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nsisong Ene
Account Number: 0258731722
After making payment, send the following to the admin on WhatsApp via 09063113533 or SMS.
- Depositor’s name
- Email Address
- Name of Past Question
Purchase more past question papers from exammaterials.com.ng.