FCT School of basic Midwifery Admission Form for 2021 September academic session.
This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from interested candidates for admission
into the Basic Midwifery programme at FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada
ENTRY REQUIREMENT: WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
at not extra than two sittings. Candidate with Awaiting Results no longer eligible.
FCT School Of Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2021.
Note :NABTEB RESULT CAN ONLY BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER NABTEB RESULT
PURCHASE OF FORM: Start 1st July, 2021 and Ends 12th July, 2021
AGE RANGE: Candidates must NOT be less than 17 years
The Admission form will be purchased with AMOUNT: N5,200.00 Naira only.
WAY OF APPLICATION
1. Pay (a) a Non-refundable rate of 5 thousand Naira (N5,000,00) only through the Remita platform (see guidelines below) and
(b) Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
2. Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of charge for receipt and accumulate utility varieties at FCT School of Midwifery/Nursing Gwagwalada
3. Completed types are to be again to the Principals, FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada
4. Completed structure must be submitted inside one week of buy for Data Capturing.
5. Submission of executed varieties for Data shooting ends on 19th July, 2021.
EXAMINATION; Entrance examination maintain from 26th July to 30 July, 2021. Candidate’s person examination element will be despatched by using SMS to the contacts cellphone number provided in the form.
For further enquiry on examination date test http//fb.me/fctsom from 21st July, 2021. The Examination will be Computer Based Test masking English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affair.
N.B Applicant need to have a functional telephone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates beneath the age of 17 (seventeen) years are suggested no longer to gain the forms.